The test center of high-voltage electrical equipment LLC Elmash (UETM) conducts tests of high-voltage electrical equipment (qualification, certification, typical, periodic).
The name of the Test Center: «Testing Center for High-Voltage Electrical Equipment of Elmash Limited Liability Company (UETM)»
Short name: ИЦ ВЭ «Elmash (UEТМ)»
Accreditation certificate: register number RA.RU.21АЖ90, issued by the Federal Accreditation Service
First accredited in 2000 as the Testing Center for High-Voltage Equipment of Uralelectrotyazhmash Joint-Stock Company № РОСС RU.0001 22МВ18
In 2016, the testing center underwent re-accreditation according to the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia of 30.05.2014 No. 326.
Date of entry in the register of accredited persons February 15, 2016
- Power and conversion transformers
- Reactors, including current-limiting reactors
- Power circuit breakers
- Disconnectors and grounding, separators and shorting
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS)
- Automatic high-speed direct current switches
- Electric drives complete thyristor
- Excitation systems of type ITS for turbo and hydrogenerators
- Excitation systems of ST-SM hydrogenerators of small hydropower plants
Confirmation of conformity of products within the framework of the Customs Union for compliance with TR CU 001/2011, TR CU 002/2011, TR CU 004/2011 in terms of safety tests.
ИЦ ВЭ "Elmash (UETM)" is included in the Unified Register of Certification Bodies and Testing Laboratories (Centers) of the Customs Union, entry no. 1758 as of July 01, 2016.
Main types of tests:
- Voltage test of full and cut lightning impulse up to 1200 kV
- Switching voltage test up to 900 kV
- AC test up to 700 kV
- Rated current heating tests
- Metrological characteristics of instrument transformers
- Mechanical performance tests
Download link: Accreditation scope.pdf