Special oil transformers are available in the power range from 1600 to 125,000 kVA and are divided into:
- Transformers for power supply of AC and DC electrified railways.
The history of supply of transformers for the needs of railways began in the mid-50s and includes more than 2000 transformers for DC roads and more transformers for AC roads.
Currently, the nomenclature of the plant allows to satisfy not only the existing needs in transformer-reactor equipment for power supply of railways, but also is ready to offer new technical solutions that are not available in the world. The list of manufactured equipment includes:
- converter transformers and reactors for powering the rectifier-inverter converters of the traction power supply system of the railway, including transformers with direct power supply from the 110 kV network;
- power two-winding and three-winding transformers of 110 and 220 kV classes for the traction power supply system of the 25 kV AC railway, including balancing transformers;
- power single-phase transformers of 110 and 220 kV classes and autotransformers for the traction power supply system of the 2 x 25 kV AC railway. Also for the 2 x 25 kV power supply system, three-phase balancing transformers with four 27.5 kV traction windings were developed;
- power transformers for the traction power supply system of the railway AC 94 kV;
- traction transformers.